Join our mailing list and keep up to date with our latest news…
Add a Defbrilator to your purchase?
• Velcro replaces the zips to easily access each compartmentalised section inside your bag.
• Two removable smaller bags inside – one for Wounds and the other for Emergency Drugs – both designed to make the best use of space to efficiently store all items.
• The defibrillator section can be expanded in size with a movable Velcro panel to accommodate all shapes of AEDs.
• There is the additional option to store surgical airways equipment should you wish to add these to your bag.
• The unique layout of both inside tray designs allows easy visualization of equipment that needs replaced once it has been used.
• Unstocked – £399 plus vat
• Fully stocked (excluding defibrillator) – £724 plus vat
• Embroidery starts from £37 plus
(all embroidery free with your pre-order)
Pre-order now and receive free personalised embroidery.
The new Omnio 22 will be available from mid-September and you can place your pre-order requirements now and be placed on the priority list.
You will also receive free personalised embroidery with all of your pre-orders.
Simply submit your details below and we will be in contact soon to confirm your pre-order:
Here's the list of medical equipment supplied in your fully stocked Omnio 22:
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|vuid||2 years||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
|__utmc||session||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. It is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js, which is an older version of Google Analytics and is used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Google Analytics sets this cookie to inhibit request rate.|
|__utmv||2 years||The __utmv cookie is set on the user's device, to enable Google Analytics to classify the visitor.|
|__utmz||6 months||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store the traffic source or campaign by which the visitor reached the site.|
|_gat||1 minute||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|