Primo + Connect
The Pro-Med Primo bag is not just a bag, it’s a portable emergency care kit designed in a unique way to allow the bag to be built around the equipment you need. It allows space to be minimised while maximising accessibility and provides quick and easy access to all equipment.
The specialised divider and tray system allows the medical equipment to be separated to manage airway, circulation, suction and breathing, as well as safety equipment. Slimline and fully customisable in design the Primo allows you to carry even more equipment with our attachable Pro-Med Connect bags. The Connect bag is versatile and designed for diagnostics, wounds, drugs and run on equipment. Up to 4 Connect bags can be attached to the Primo as well as the 02 bag for size CD oxygen or nitrous oxide cylinders.
The Primo fully stocked with two attachable Connect bags for diagnostics and wounds and with our (optional) defibrillator and a Size CD oxygen cylinder, meets and even exceeds the UEFA Minimum Medical Pitchside Requirements as detailed in Article 10.01.
- Manufactured in the UK with a two year guarantee
- Easy and quick access to all equipment
- Water resistant outer membrane and anti-microbial coating
- Compact specialised divider and tray system designed to quickly treat a cardiac arrest situation
- Option to attach up to 4 Connect bags, labelled for diagnostics, wounds, drugs and/or run on equipment
- Option to attach the Pro-Med 02 bag for size CD oxygen or nitrous oxide cylinders
- Detachable Velcro panels to allow personalised embroidery
- Designed around the portable equipment detailed in the UEFA Minimum Medical Requirements