Primo + Connect
The Pro-Med Primo bag is not just a bag, it’s a portable emergency care kit designed in a unique way to allow the bag to be built around the equipment you need. It allows space to be minimised while maximising accessibility and provides quick and easy access to all equipment.
The specialised divider and tray system allows the medical equipment to be separated to manage airway, circulation, suction and breathing, as well as safety equipment. Slimline and fully customisable in design the Primo allows you to carry even more equipment with our attachable Pro-Med Connect bags. Up to 4 Connect bags can be attached to the Primo.
The Connect bag is versatile and designed for diagnostics, wounds, drugs and run on equipment. As a further alternative the Connect bag is suited to stock all first aid requirements. On its own or attached to the Primo, the Connect bag is flexible in design and application.
- Manufactured in the UK with a two year guarantee
- Easy and quick access to all equipment
- Water resistant outer membrane and anti-microbial coating
- Compact specialised divider and tray system designed to quickly treat a cardiac arrest situation
- Option to attach up to 4 Connect bags, labelled for diagnostics, wounds, drugs and/or run on equipment
- Option to attach the Pro-Med 02 bag for size CD oxygen or nitrous oxide cylinders
- Detachable Velcro panels to allow personalised embroidery
- Designed around the portable equipment detailed in the UEFA Minimum Medical Requirements